Studio Manager (re-announced)
Short summary of the job:
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Studio Manager to join our F45 Kabul South Team. The Studio Manager plays a vital role within the team, to coach Sessions, manage a team of members, and deliver the F45 Experience to the community. You will also be working closely with the Head Trainer and Membership Manager to foster and retain current members, and welcome new members
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and have a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
F45 Training, is the fastest growing franchise network in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1,750 franchises in 45 countries, and this is just the beginning.
F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity
group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by
celebrities and athletes alike, F45 training’s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the
With an ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology, F45 Training
provides an unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees.
F45 Training’s popular training method, together with its low-cost, highly systemized business
model has seen this fitness phenomenon explode across the globe, with over 1,000 franchises
sold across 36 countries in just 4 years.
What's great in the job?
Here is the list of duties that Studio Manager will be doing as Full-time/Part-time employees:
· To develop and implement growth strategies
· To assist on generating more revenue
· To create report to management team
· To discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals and concerns
· To ensure that each member are getting attention during the session
· To maintain the quality of training as its promised
· To pay attention to the client’s progress by having a proper track of their performance
· To keep the members motivated and encourage the clients for team work-out
· To create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, and fun studio
· To keep him/herself updated on the new trainings conducted by F45 HQ
· To get familiar with all the technology used in F45 Studio and use them properly
· To ensure that the session is as per the F45 Standards
· To have the knowledge of human body, body types, workout types and their target area and muscle group
· As priority, maintain self-hygiene
· To do any other task given by the supervisor
· Daily Studio operations
· Studio KPIs
· Studio Performance
· New member sales
· Studio sales Lead management
· New member tour
· Member communication
· Community field marketing
· Social media influencer
HQ Education: from HQ required training must obtain the following:
· Induction: Sales and Marketing
· Academy: Sales and Marketing
· To ensure the team and studio security is maintained throughout the business hours
· Bachelors of Business administration is acceptable while Master of Business Administration is preferred
· 5+ years of fitness sales and management experience
· Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashtu is preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skill
· Excellent computer skill
· To have the ability to speak loudly/confidently
· Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
· A strong interest and passion for fitness industry
· Be able to perform multiple tasks at the same time
· Good knowledge of different business functions.
· Strong leadership qualities.
· Highly organized.
· Strong work ethic.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Proactive nature.