Short summary of the job:
The Sales Representative is expected to work dependently. The Sales Representative responsibilities comprise providing sales assistance, attend the meetings, search new leads, provide market analysis, choose the better market segmentation for the products related to AHG, attend the events and represent the AHG products to visitors, process all the steps of follow up with the prospective, complete the leads to achieve the goal and provide customer satisfaction.
He/she is responsible for reporting to the manager and confirming the task from direct supervisor and receive the proper training and instructions, especially on the main area of work also, prioritizing work to ensure that the services delivered to the clients are of high quality and on time. He/she assures that he/she adheres by the agreed deadline and that the assigned work is completed effectively and it satisfies and surpasses the client's expectations and that of AHG.
The Sales Representative will be responsible to carry the following tasks:
· Operate as sales officer.
· Create sales opportunities.
· Search new leads.
· Follow up with previous leads.
· Convert the opportunities to achievement.
· Meet the clients.
· Attend the meetings and represent AHG products.
· Provide the reports quarterly.
· Create database and use the special platform to adobe the represented leads.
The Sales Representative should have the following responsibilities:
· Bachelors in BBA (or above)
· Experience: 2 Years
· Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
· He/she should be able to function without anybody's supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
· He/she should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially when some deadlines need to be met at the shortest time.
· He/she should be keep himself/herself updated with all the marketing updates and should be able to apply them in the given situation.