Short summary of the job:
The Marketing officer is expected to work dependently. The Sales Representative responsibilities comprise providing Marketing Assistance in digital marketing, content creation, story generation and … etc., Responding to Social Media, Completing the Out bounded Calls, Create proper documentation, event management and complete the process, Receive the Inbounded calls 24/7 and Ticket the issue based on the requirement to the related department in the AHG.
He/she is responsible for reporting to the manager and confirming the task from direct supervisor and receive the proper training and instructions, especially on the main five area of work like Inbounded & Outbound calls, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Documentation and event management also, prioritizing work to ensure that the services delivered to the clients are of high quality and on time. He/she assures that he/she adheres by the agreed deadline and that the assigned work is completed effectively and it satisfies and surpasses the client's expectations and that of AHG.
The Marketing Officer will be responsible to carry the following tasks:
- Operate as digital marketer, create the content, give promotions idea (Monthly, quarterly and annually), provide TVC Promotional idea and create the B2B contracts, response to the social media comments, messages with the SLA according to AHG.
- Adjust the budget for events, manage the resources and provide the necessary material to the event.
- Response the inbound calls, call to inbounded leads and create bulk SMS promotion.
- Prepare the documentation and complete the document process of all the services related to the AHG.
- Monitor the organization dashboard and report daily.
- Provide the necessary information to the leads/Prospective contacting on social media.
- Providing the proper training Like Application Training and ETC to the AHG clients.
- Giving a proper guidance to the clients to use the AHG services.
- He/She should participate on the idea of developing and boosting AHG social media.
- He/She should participate in coordinating with clients with comments and messages on social media on time.
- Bachelors in BBA (Or above)
- Experience: 2 Years
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- He/she should be able to function without anybody's supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
- He/she should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially when some deadlines need to be met at the shortest time.
- He/she should be keep himself/herself updated with all the marketing updates and should be able to apply them in the given situation.