Short summary of the job: The Graphic Designer will work under the direct supervision of Media Lead based in Kabul. He will mainly be responsible for all graphic designing related activities; in addition, the Graphic Designer is mainly responsible for the following activities.
· Familiar with Billboard, Banner, Brochure, Flyer, Leaflet, Newsletter, publicity handout, direct mail leaflet and multimedia printing programs and digital advertisements;
· Expert with developing and creating commercial brand type and its practical ways in the market.
· Prepare rough drafts of designs and present ideas;
· Design the requested poster or image for online, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and mobile platforms.
· Produce accurate and high-quality work;
· Assist in coordinating communication activities and events;
· Assist in coordinating marketing activities and events;
· Assist in conducting awareness raising campaigns, events, information dissemination workshops, etc. for target groups;
· Actively participate and mange events organized by BusinessDNA and the organization;
· Assisting with any other aspects of the Society’s media work as directed by the Head of Media Lead;
Skills And Qualifications
· Excellent skills in still designing
· Excellent skills in branding
· Highly creative and innovative
· Accuracy and details oriented
· Understand latest commercial trends
· Have team-working skills.
· Be able to meet the deadlines.
· Fluency in local languages and good written and spoken English.
· Good drawing and layout skills.
· Strong time planning and organizing skills.
· Must have a high school degree.
· At least 5 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
· Familiar with the following software:
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe in Design
· Adobe Illustrator
· The candidate MUST be creative for brand designing.