F45 Café Chef
Short summary of the job: F45 Cafe
is looking to hire a new chef who will be responsible for preparing awesome
dishes for our clients. Duties will include prepping meals by weighing,
measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for
freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. The person will also be in
charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and
To be successful in this job, the person will need a thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation. Culinary school education is preferred, and prior experience in a related position is an advantage.
- Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2-4-year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.