Short summary of the job: The position reports to Director/Audit Partner and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows.
· Perform audits for business operations, finances, compliance with policies and procedures.
· Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
· Supervise audit team to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
· Evaluate performance of audit staffs and provide appropriate feedback.
· Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
· Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
· Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
· Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
· Evaluate current audit procedures and recommend improvements.
· Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency
· Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
· Discuss with management about audit observations, recommendations and actions to be taken
· Prepare clear and complete audit work papers and store them in department repository.
· Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
Candidates having prior audit experience with big four audit firms will be preferred.